[Evangelism] Re: [Plone-developers] Further call for help with WPD Logo

Gabrielle Hendryx-Parker gabrielle at sixfeetup.com
Wed Sep 24 15:38:34 UTC 2008

Hey Jon:

While I totally agree with the idea behind the branding decision (hey
I have a marketing degree and worked with big brands myself), I am a
bit confused with the notion of a "modified version" of the Plone logo
considering the fact that the official Plone Conference logo (see
attached) is using a modified version of the Plone logo.

Does this mean that we can only use the Plone logo in its purest form
as shown on the Plone site? No other background color, no overlapping
of any other design elements?

Again, I am just trying to understand what is ok and what's not since
we are trying to promote Plone.