[Evangelism] Final Callout For Delivery Addresses for World Plone Day Swag

Tim Knapp duffyd at kokorice.org
Mon Sep 22 20:30:36 UTC 2008

Hello again,

I've had some further responses from WPD sponsors but have noticed that
there are still a number of events listed on the WPD wiki[1] that don't
have delivery addresses. If you would like to have some giveaway swag
for your WPD event, please enter your delivery address on the wiki
page :)

One other thing, Google have said they can provide us with some giveaway
swag on the day but due to personnel numbers can only send the swag to
1-2 main distribution points. This would mean that we either a) need to
arrange a fundraising effort for funds for delivery of these items
worldwide or b) work out a method of arranging for each event to somehow
pay for the delivery of these items to their location. I'm personally
more in favour of b) as this means that they only get delivered to
events that have pledged (financially) that they really want the items.
If we don't arrange something, these items may just end up going to a
couple of locations and that would be a shame (for the record they are
Moleskin style notebooks[2]).

Also for those out there who haven't as of yet listed an event for their
corner of the world - please do!

Thanks again,
Tim

[1] http://www.openplans.org/projects/plone-marketing/world-plone-day