[Evangelism] WPD promotion

Roberto Allende rover at menttes.com
Wed Sep 17 19:42:59 UTC 2008

Hello

We're starting to promote the WPD outside the Plone Community and thanks
to the help and support of Steve McMahon, we have a folder to add event
elements inside plone.org for each local city:

http://plone.org/events/wpd/2008

There each city should add an event with:

- The program
- The logistic
- Information about the organizer

Also we're asking to add in this folder, images with the logo of the
local organizers  in order to add them in the main page:
http://plone.org/events/wpd

Everyone in the project's wiki should receive a mail with futher
instruction. If you have any question, suggestion or comment, please
don't hesitate to write.

Right now, Virginia from Australia is working with press releases, as
soon we've them we'll publish.

Kind Regards
r.

--