[Evangelism] We want you! Competition for World Plone Day logo and t-shirt design

Tim Knapp duffyd at kokorice.org
Sat Sep 13 10:25:53 UTC 2008

Hi,

For World Plone Day[1] on November 7th we'd like to produce a logo that
we are able to use to represent this event worldwide. Related to this
we'd also like to create a t-shirt design that can be used worldwide for
creation of t-shirts for event organisers and as prize giveaways.
Therefore we'd like to ask the Plone community to participate in
creating this logo/t-shirt design or if design is not your forte (like
me) - vote for the submitted logo you like best!

In order to facilitate this, I've created a page[2] within the Plone
Marketing OpenPlans wiki with further instructions on how to participate
(please take a look!). If you have any issues understanding how to
upload designs or vote for your preferred design, please email me.

The due date for the designs is Friday 26th of September so that's about
2 weeks to get the designs and voting done so please do get involved as
soon as and thanks very much again for your help in getting the message
out that Plone ROCKS!

Thanks and regards,
Tim

[1] http://www.openplans.org/projects/plone-marketing/world-plone-day