[Evangelism] Issue with sending google books

Donna Snow donnamsnow at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 18:43:16 UTC 2008

Hi,

I've got everyone's packages with Google notebooks still sitting here
(packed up and ready to go). There is no way to send to a "third-party"
without a UPS account number from the receiver.

Please create an account (if you don't have one already) and send me the UPS
account number so I can get these out today.

If I could afford to pay for everyone's shipping just to get these out, I
would, I just can't. So if you want these Google books please send me a UPS
account and I'll get them all out.

Donna M. Snow