[Evangelism] WPD 2008 Slide Deck Rev 2

Tim Knapp duffyd at kokorice.org
Thu Oct 30 05:13:22 UTC 2008

Hi Constance,

On Wed, 2008-10-29 at 11:55 -0700, Constance Kobylarz wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have made changes to the WPD 2008 Slide Deck per the recent
> discussions on the list. It is titled "World Plone Day 2008 Slide Deck
-
> color logos Rev2"
>
> Today (29 Oct 2008) Plone.net shows 282 providers in 57 countries. I
> have changed the WPD 2008 slide deck to show this new number.
>
> I have added the new book "Plone 3 Through the Web" to Slide 12 with
all
> of the other books (I deleted the Zope book to conserve space and make
> the slide consistent) and changed Slide 11 to show 7 books.

Just something further to this, there is *another* Plone book
(Definitive Guide to Plone 2nd ed.) on the horizon and Cheryl Martinez
of Apress (one of our WPD sponsors) asked me to forward a flier[1] for
this book to the WPD hosts. Could we include this book on
the slide too?

Thanks,
Tim

[1] http://www.mediafire.com/?mjyzed00num