[Evangelism] WPD Web2.0 Champion needed

Gerry Kirk gerry at gerrykirk.net
Wed Oct 29 00:49:03 UTC 2008

Hi Roberto,

I can help with this. I will:

   1. write a blog post which will appear on Planet Plone outlining a list
   of ways people can help spread the word.
      1. post to FB profile
      2. post link on Twitter
      3. write on blog
      4. Delicious
      5. etc
      2. follow my own advice in 1)
   3. I can post to Digg, have never posted to Slashdot

Does Plone have a fan page in Facebook? I can't seem to figure out how to
search for one.

Nate, don't you have a list of media contacts? Does anyone have connections
with prominent bloggers? Maybe we can try blogs like TechCrunch.

Does anyone have a detailed listing of all the things we should do?

- Gerry

blog: http://gerrykirk.net
daily musings at http://twitter.com/gerrykirk