[Evangelism] WPD Web2.0 Champion needed

Roberto Allende rover at menttes.com
Tue Oct 28 21:39:17 UTC 2008

Hello

If you are not organizing any wpd event or just have some minutes and
want to contribute with WPD, here is your chance:

We need *urgently* a WPD Web 2.0 spreader. The task consist on spreading
wpd as much as possible in the www, that includes adding news in sites
like digg, delicious, twitter, slashdot and many others. Once the news
is added you have write here  asking the community join and support it.

The material is ready:
We have a press release: http://plone.org/news/wpd-press-release
And the official WPD site is: http://plone.org/wpd

If you cannot do all the job, but you want to take care doing it in one
site, just do it!

I strongly believe we've a very successful event already, we just need
to let the world know!

Kind Regards
r.

--