[Evangelism] Re: SPREAD WPD Press Release SPREAD

Roberto Allende rover at menttes.com
Mon Oct 27 12:30:47 UTC 2008

Jens W. Klein escribió:
> Am Sat, 25 Oct 2008 15:23:59 -0200 schrieb Roberto Allende:
>> The World Plone Day has the first official Press Release published:
>> http://plone.org/news/wpd-press-release
>>
>> We need as much help as we can getting it published.
>
> Is it already translated to german? If yes: Please provide it. If no,
> I'll try to provide a translation of it.
>
> -- Jens

Jens

As far as i know, there isn't a german translation, so you're very
welcome to do it. I was able to do the Spanish translation and i'm going
publish inside plone cono sur section
(http://plone.org/countries/conosur) and after it, i'm going add a link
as a comment in the original news.

Thanks a lot for supporting WPD!.