[Evangelism] Help with Survey for WPD

Tim Knapp duffyd at kokorice.org
Mon Oct 27 08:20:26 UTC 2008

Hi all,

I'd originally been asked to produce the WPD survey, which we will ask
those present on the day (or around that time) to fill out to give us an
idea as a community what people want out of a CMS and generally find out
our 'customers' perceptions on Plone/etc. The deadline[1] for this was
October 23rd and I don't think I'm going to have the bandwidth to
produce this now so was wondering if someone else out there in the
community could produce a survey for us for WPD? If so, please get in
touch with rallende at menttes dot com (and cc me just for my
information ;).

Thanks,
Tim

[1] http://www.openplans.org/projects/plone-marketing/wpd-roadmap