[Evangelism] OSCON 2009 - July 20-24, 2009 in San Francisco, CA

Nate Aune natea at jazkarta.com
Tue Oct 21 04:49:46 UTC 2008

2008/10/19 Donna Snow <donnamsnow at gmail.com>:
> We were actually planning on participating and helping to run a booth. We
> are in San Jose. I'm also planning on submitting a presentation for Plone
> (PyCon is also coming up as well and the deadline is end of October for
> submissions, I think)

Great!   I added a bunch of conferences at which I think Plone should
be represented. Feel free to add others as you see fit.
http://www.openplans.org/projects/plone-marketing/conferences-and-events

And Limi set up a Google Calendar to which I've added these events.
You can subscribe to this iCal feed to stay updated.
http://www.google.com/calendar/hosted/jazkarta.com/render?mode=day&date=20081020T062707

thanks,
Nate