[Evangelism] Re: Plone statistics

Nate Aune natea at jazkarta.com
Tue Oct 21 02:15:20 UTC 2008

Hi Tim,

> We've got a similar idea[1] for World Plone Day, i.e. fill out an online
> survey and win 1 of 8 books from PacktPub. Is there any way we could
> colloborate on producing the survey?

Why don't you start a wiki page in the Plone Marketing area on
openplans.org, with some questions that you think should be asked on
the survey. Then we can open it up for suggestions and try to put
together a list that will become the definitive WPD survey.

I agree with Jon that using SurveyMonkey is probably our best best
since it's a hosted service and so we don't have to worry about
maintaining it.

Nate