[Evangelism] OSCON 2009 - July 20-24, 2009 in San Francisco, CA

Donna Snow donnamsnow at gmail.com
Sun Oct 19 18:51:47 UTC 2008

We were actually planning on participating and helping to run a booth. We
are in San Jose. I'm also planning on submitting a presentation for Plone
(PyCon is also coming up as well and the deadline is end of October for
submissions, I think)

Best Regards,
Donna M. Snow,Principal
C Squared Enterprises