[Evangelism] Tagging your World Plone Day blog postings, flickr images, videos, et al

Tim Knapp duffyd at kokorice.org
Sat Oct 18 09:18:29 UTC 2008

Hi all,

For those of you who don't watch planet.plone.org like a hawk, I've just
posted a blog post encouraging people to tag their blog postings, flickr
images, youtube videos, del.icio.us bookmarks, et al with
"worldploneday2008" so we can measure the success of this event easier
and also keep up with the latest in WPD land!

I've also created an initial WPD2008 Pipe[2] - enjoy!

P.S. Sorry about the long tag name but I didn't want to confuse us with
Workshop on Probability and Dynamics, World Population Day, etc ;)

Thanks,
Tim

[1] http://kokorice.org/blog/archive/2008/10/18/world-plone-day
[2] http://tinyurl.com/5fj3jo