[Evangelism] Plone swag

Nate Aune natea at jazkarta.com
Fri Oct 17 23:59:09 UTC 2008

On Fri, Oct 17, 2008 at 7:37 PM, Donna Snow <donnamsnow at gmail.com> wrote:

> Drupal has "elevator pitches" which is great!

We suspect that Drupal actually got the idea from us!  They were just faster
at publishing them on their website, while ours are buried in an openplans
mailing list thread (see below).

I know we did some at the summit, do we still have access to those elevator
> pitches?

Jordan Baker conveniently linked to the elevator pitches thread from the
Plone Marketing area:
http://www.openplans.org/projects/plone-marketing/elevatorpitch

I love the six feet up buildout cheat sheet! What an awesome idea.

Yes, I think it was a great idea. Look at all the other cheat sheets we
could make:

http://www.openplans.org/projects/plonecheatsheet/project-home
http://www.openplans.org/projects/zugod/quick-reference-cards
http://plone.org/support/forums/docs#nabble-td360002

Nate

Nate Aune - natea at jazkarta.com
http://nateaune.com (personal blog)
http://jazkarta.com (open source technology solutions)
http://twitter.com/natea (daily updates)

PondCMS: Fully managed Plone-based CMS solution
http://jazkarta.com/products/pondcms