[Evangelism] demo.plone.org

T. Kim Nguyen nguyen at uwosh.edu
Tue Oct 14 00:12:54 UTC 2008

Sounds like a very good idea.  Many potential Plone users and decision
makers are NOT in a position to nor do they necessarily have the
knowledge or the time to install software just to try it out.  I have
seen some of the laziest software decision "processes" you could
imagine (or maybe you couldn't imagine them!), so something like this
would help our cause by eliminating this one particularly easy
"out" (of not being able to see it in action).

I don't know how plone.org is served but maybe this could also be a
good demo of Jazkarta's Plone in the Cloud offering too.

	Kim