[Fwd: Re: [Evangelism] Re: World Plone Day shirt design]

Tim Knapp duffyd at kokorice.org
Wed Oct 1 06:04:36 UTC 2008

Hello all,

Here[1] is the final version of the logo and logo+city
version (please note the more international feel to the globe). I think
it rocks but please let me know what you all think?

Due to time constraints we need to move on using this logo worldwide
(yesterday) and get it onto our advertising materials.

Thanks,
Tim

[1] http://plone.org/events/wpd/WPD_Shirt_2008.zip