[Evangelism] World Plone Day 2008

Eleonora Borelli eleonora at reflab.it
Mon Nov 17 15:13:13 UTC 2008

Roberto Allende ha scritto:
> Hello
>
> ** Thanks to all the people who supported World Plone Day ***

Hello,
we've just updated the After Action report spreadsheet for the World
Plone Day in Pisa (busy busy days!) and i wanted to add that we had a
great time during the WPD and a very good feedback from most of our guests.

Also, many things that we set up for the event would be much harder
without the community marketing effort, so thanks to everyone that
provided hints, materials, organization fun.

Here's some channels and materials for the World Plone Day Pisa:

Flickr:  http://www.flickr.com/photos/tags/worldploneday2008pisa/
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=31796941551&ref=mf
Slideshare: http://www.slideshare.net/tag/worldploneday2008pisa

Everything is tagged with worldploneday2008 and worldploneday2008pisa.

Cheers
Eleonora

Eleonora Borelli             Email:  eleonora at reflab.com
Reflab S.r.l. - Plone Design, Development and Consulting
Phone:  +39 3471841847             http://www.reflab.com