[Evangelism] World Plone Day 2008

Roberto Allende rover at menttes.com
Tue Nov 11 22:35:11 UTC 2008

Hello

** Thanks to all the people who supported World Plone Day ***

It was a great success, i'm deeply proud of being member of such awesome
community.

Spread WPD!
Please, publish photos about your local WPD, we're using
worldploneday2008 tag in Flickr and there are more than 250 photos:
http://flickr.com/photos/tags/worldploneday2008

Evaluation
Right now we're starting to contact all the host to get feedback, if you
wrote and published them already better!. Otherwise, you'll get a mail
in few days.

Short comment
If we see google trends:
http://www.google.com/trends?q=plone%2C+zope
can we say ploneconf + book releases + wpd are a good combination ? :D
(check the graph in the right)

Kind Regards
r.

--