[Evangelism] First WPD event was a blazing success!

Nate Aune natea at jazkarta.com
Fri Nov 7 03:28:00 UTC 2008

>> Great to hear that your WPD event was a success!  For those who gave
>> the talks, do you think you could get their PDF/PPT files and upload
>> them to Slideshare.net and tag with "worldploneday2008"? that way, we
>> can get a large archive of Plone presentations that were presented all
>> around the world in one easily accessible place.
>
> Ok, we'll get in touch with the organisations involved and see if we can
> get their permission to chuck these up.

Great!  I don't suppose you recorded any of the talks on uStream.tv?
For those of you who are streaming live video tomorrow on uStream,
don't forget to press the "Record" button in addition to the
"Broadcast" button. That way, we'll not only be able to watch it live,
but also watch it on-demand afterwards.

thanks,
Nate