[Evangelism] Howto: video broadcasting of your World Plone Day event

Nate Aune natea at jazkarta.com
Thu Nov 6 02:30:39 UTC 2008

On Wed, Nov 5, 2008 at 8:18 PM, Érico Andrei <
erico at simplesconsultoria.com.br> wrote:

> 2008/11/5 Gerry Kirk <gerry at gerrykirk.net>
>
>> What would be cool (in my opinion) is a separate broadcast page as part of
>> the WPD section of plone.org, list the broadcast times, who is
>> broadcasting and the topic(s). Takeshi, Erico or Nate, is that content you
>> can put together?
>

> +1
>

>> Still wondering who has access to edit that area....
>

> I don't have it. But if someone give me permission I could do it tomorrow.

I just gave you mgr access to the WPD section on plone.org, so you should be
able to make the broadcast page.  I'm wondering if it makes sense to use a
Google Calendar (with support for time zones) and then embed the schedule on
the Plone page.
http://www.google.com/support/calendar/bin/answer.py?answer=41207&topic=15297

Nate

Nate Aune - natea at jazkarta.com
http://nateaune.com (personal blog)
http://jazkarta.com (open source technology solutions)
http://twitter.com/natea (daily updates)

PondCMS: Fully managed Plone-based CMS solution
http://jazkarta.com/products/pondcms