[Evangelism] The FAQ for WPD needs cleaning up

Donna Snow donnamsnow at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 01:24:22 UTC 2008

No, he asks you to add it to his reddit account. I'm not sure how reddit
works, do you know? I added a "link" to World Plone Day but I think it has
to be clicked on and moved up??

Here is my reddit url

http://www.reddit.com/user/snowwrite/

I think if we make a bunch of comments it'll get pushed up the "line"??

Donna