[Evangelism] The FAQ for WPD needs cleaning up

Gerry Kirk gerry at gerrykirk.net
Thu Nov 6 01:02:33 UTC 2008

Great, Donna. We should keep track of where we've posted, both to vote up
posted items and to have a plan for next time.

Maybe we can create a page on openplans? Ok, I've already done that:
http://www.openplans.org/projects/plone-marketing/wpd-online-promotion/

Did Joel on Software say something about Plone? I couldn't find it.

- Gerry

blog: http://gerrykirk.net
daily musings at http://twitter.com/gerrykirk