[Evangelism] WPD online promo update

Gerry Kirk gerry at gerrykirk.net
Wed Nov 5 21:40:05 UTC 2008

A few updates,

   - worldploneday.org is live, points to http://plone.org/events/wpd
   - I created a dashboard to see all the wpd activity -
   http://www.pageflakes.com/ploniverse/25222553 - not much activity yet
   - I plan to submit something to slashdot.org and digg.com right after
   midnight on WPD (Esther Schindler's suggestion). We'll need people to vote
   it up.

There are other things I hoped to do, but with some help. Here is my current
todo list <http://www.rememberthemilk.com/home/gerrykirk/5488416/>. Can you
help?

Nate, did you contact Chris Brogan?

Roberto or whoever has access to wpd page on plone.org, it would be nice to
add more content there, like a link to the ustream and the dashboard. Can
you collaborate quickly or give me access?

Thanks,
Gerry

--
blog: http://gerrykirk.net