[Evangelism] Plone code swarm - 275 code contributors - morethan Drupal and Joomla combined

Godefroid Chapelle gotcha at bubblenet.be
Wed Nov 5 16:02:18 UTC 2008

Gerry Kirk wrote:
> Do we have other community stats we can use, or history of the project
> from a community perspective?
>
> I want to write a post called Plone: Of the People, By the People, For
> the People.
>
> - Gerry

On October 6th,

plone.org control panel claimed

- 201 developers that have write access to the Plone foundation
repository (the one covered by the contributor agreement)

- 196 developers that have write access to the Archetypes repository

(some people have access to first OR second repositories iow they are
not the same 200 people)

and

- 845 developers that have write access to the collective repository

Those are the total numbers since we moved to plone.org svn.

Iow some of those people are inactive today.

--
Godefroid Chapelle (aka __gotcha) http://bubblenet.be