[Evangelism] Plone Asia-Pacific group

Gerry Kirk gerry at gerrykirk.net
Wed Nov 5 14:17:23 UTC 2008

Guys, great to hear what you are doing. I'd like to keep interest in WPD by
posting more what is going on in various places, especially live streams
that others can tap into.

I encourage you to post info to Plone Planet, or at least to the mailing
list I just set up for all WPD local organizers, so you can share tips, help
each other out. If anyone else wants to be on that list, just go to
http://groups.google.com/group/worldploneday. It's a restricted list.

I'll be sending out a few emails to that list later today hopefully about
promotion and such.

Keep up the great work!

- Gerry

blog: http://gerrykirk.net