[Evangelism] Soliciting some measurable feedback from WPD attendees

Donna Snow donnamsnow at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 00:09:38 UTC 2008

Do we want to add a separate WPD survey and request that users fill it out?
OR we can ask them at the session and input the information?

What types of questions do you think we should ask?

I can create the survey online and we can print it out for people to fill
out at our sessions. If you don't have the time to input them you can
mail/fax/scan them to me.. I can input the data.

Donna