[Evangelism] Plone Day

Roberto Allende rover at menttes.com
Thu Mar 20 14:08:05 UTC 2008

Hello

What if... we organize a Plone Day ? It's simple and could be very
effective in terms of promotion and buzz: we decide a day and we foster
to community members to organize and give (at least) a Plone
introductory talk in his/her local community (or wherever is easiest for
him/her).

Then we create a page listing all the places in the world where there
will be a talk, we write a press release and we try to reach the medias
promoting the event.

We can continue improving the idea, but before i would like to ask if
you think it's a good idea and how many people here would be interested
work on it.

Kind Regards
r.

--