[Evangelism] Road (idea) Map - Marketing analysis directed toward marketing goals achievement.

Enovant JPR jpr at enovant.ch
Tue Mar 11 21:15:37 UTC 2008

We have prepared a non-comprehensive analysis to outline goals and
ideas for marketing development.

http://www.haritomedia.com/plone_marketing-1.6.pdf (please download,
will be removed in two weeks)

Neither of us are qualified to comment on the section of item 2c.
Usability (Developer) and have left that section blank.

We are introducing some ideas regarding how to understand what
marketing means to Plone development.

The goal of this analysis is to identify simple keys to achieving
market goals. We hope this leads to a stronger understanding of
marketing in the Plone community regarding the importance of the
marketing process.

Marketing is more than getting known at the next conference, which is
also important. Marketing is about integrating intelligence and
qualifying intelligence and communicating it throughout an
organization in order to achieve results in product improvement and
market penetration. This is already happening in the Plone community
but still in the process of maturing.

Comments, criticisms and suggestions welcome.

John P. Reisman
Harito M. Reisman