[Evangelism] Re: PloneGov

Haritomedia public at haritomedia.com
Mon Jun 2 21:06:25 UTC 2008

Hi Dylan,

How did your talk go?
What where your key points regarding PloneGov?

I am working on PloneGov in collaboration with 4teamwork in
Switzerland, creating main marketing points, writing texts (in
German...), addressing the government set standards/requirements and
we soon have a new theme ready for the PloneGov sites.

I could imagine that the "problems" or relevant points may vary from
country to country, resp. continent, for example the "open source" has
in the eyes of customers advantages that they ay think "all is for
free or at least very cheap", and downsides as "reliabilities/
stability" that need to be addressed. Plus the swiss have a high brand
awareness and Plone does not fulfill that aspect yet.

would love to hear your input re PloneGov

harito