[Evangelism] Plone at University of Wisconsin Oshkosh - Re: [Educational] Plone in four-way battle at ASU

T. Kim Nguyen nguyen at uwosh.edu
Tue Jul 8 19:06:12 UTC 2008

I understand that an official announcement is being prepared, but here
at University of Wisconsin Oshkosh I'm happy to report that two weeks
ago Plone was selected as the campus CMS.  We have been using Plone
for 4.5 years now, and we began rolling out Plone sites to colleges,
departments, projects, and administrative units about two years ago,
for public and intranet sites, workflow applications, surveys, and
data integration with our PeopleSoft system via XML-RPC.  Our thanks
go to Joel Burton for really kicking us into gear about a year and a
half ago, and to Penn State's WebLion team for being so supportive.
It started off as a grass roots effort that quickly snowballed once
word got out.

More info is available here: http://uwosh.edu/ploneprojects.

	Kim