[Evangelism] consolidation of Plone marketing lists

Nate Aune natea at jazkarta.com
Sun Jan 27 00:11:35 UTC 2008

In an effort to reduce confusion about the various Plone marketing
lists, we are consolidating them to just two:

marketing-committee at lists.plone.org  - the official list for the
marketing committee of the Plone foundation. Only members of the
marketing committee should subscribe.

evangelism at lists.plone.org  - the general list for all issues related
to marketing, promotion and evangelism of Plone. Anyone is welcome to
join this list.

These two lists will be terminated on February 29, 2008:
foundation-marketing at lists.plone.org
community-marketing at lists.plone.org

If you are on these lists, and would like to continue to participate
in the Plone marketing efforts, please subscribe (if you haven't
already) to the evangelism at lists.plone.org list. This is where all
discussion about Plone marketing will take place from now on.

Please note that we will not be automatically moving your email
address over to the evangelism list, so if you want to stay
up-to-date, you will have to take this action.

thanks,
Nate

Nate Aune - natea at jazkarta.com
company: http://jazkarta.com