[Evangelism] WPD 2009 Dates

Roberto Allende rover at menttes.com
Wed Dec 24 14:13:21 UTC 2008

Hello

Thanks again for the very valuable feedback given. To find a good date
is not being easy and even more if we want to choose a good one. Since
WPD involves to much people and places, i think it is very important to
pay attention on the conflicts to foster many places as possible in
order to make wpd stronger as possible.

So. We made very good progress i just ask for a little of patience, we
are almost there :).

Instead of looking the most popular date (+1), i'd like to suggest to
look for the less conflictive one (-1).

So, the last date suggested and until now it doesn't seems to have
conflicts is nate's:

April 22nd, Wednesday

Does anyone has an issue or problem with that date ? If yes, please justify.

Let's give 5 days, up to sunday to hear about it.

Kind Regards
r.

--
http://robertoallende.com