[Evangelism] World Plone Day 2009 collection in Chandler Hub

Graham Perrin G.J.Perrin at bton.ac.uk
Tue Dec 23 20:22:14 UTC 2008

<https://hub.chandlerproject.org/pim/collection/0818a7f0-d12d-11dd-a56b-f9f2fe1add26?ticket=7e3f3cf0>

That is: the URL for read-only access to the collection.

For edition of the collection (notes, events etc.) I'll share (not
publicise) the URL with Donna and others in due course.

I see the space set aside for World Plone Day 2009 at Plone Marketing
<http://www.openplans.org/projects/plone-marketing/> and I have applied to
join that project.

The two (Chandler Hub and OpenPlans) should be fine complements to each
other :)

Chandler Hub (not to be confused with Chandler Desktop) should be really
very useful for tasks relating to an event such as this.

Best,
Graham