[Evangelism] Re: April 26, 2009 WPD ??

Calvin Hendryx-Parker calvin at sixfeetup.com
Mon Dec 22 19:42:16 UTC 2008

On Dec 22, 2008, at 12:33 PM, Érico Andrei wrote:

> 2008/12/22 Roberto Allende <rover at menttes.com>
>
> Since there are people who prefer Friday, we could think in a World
> Plone Week instead of a Day, that would give freedom to every host
> to choose its date according to local preferences, target and so on.
>
> I think we should keep it as a World Plone Day and have most of the
> events happening within a 24h-48h timeframe (as we had on this
> year's WPD) around the proposed date.

+1  I think we get the most impact from having it on one day.

We might want to think about doing this on a Thursday instead of a
Friday due to other concerns like Shabbat.

Thoughts?

Cal

--
S i x  F e e t  U p ,  I n c .  |  "Nowhere to go but open source"
Midwest: +1 (317) 861-5948 x602
mailto:calvin at sixfeetup.com
http://www.sixfeetup.com  |  Zope/Plone Custom Development