[Evangelism] Re: World Plone Day 2009

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Thu Dec 18 20:53:53 UTC 2008

On 12/18/2008 2:09 PM, Calvin Hendryx-Parker wrote:
> On Dec 18, 2008, at 2:04 PM, Godefroid Chapelle wrote:
>> I personnally think Friday fits better as it allows to end the day in
>> restaurants or pubs without worrying of the late hours.
>
> +1 You are speaking my language  :D

+1. Birds of a feather.

I would recommend late April or very early May. Why? Because
universities typically have graduation the first weekend in May, after
which a large part of the audience for WPD scatters to the winds until fall.

--
Sincerely,

Chris Calloway
http://www.secoora.org
office: 332 Chapman Hall   phone: (919) 599-3530