[Evangelism] Re: World Plone Day 2009

Donna Snow donnamsnow at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 17:15:33 UTC 2008

Looking at the calendar it looks like Memorial day is May 25th so I don't
recommend doing this on the 22nd as many people will take the Friday off
prior to Memorial day weekend. At least around here people start heading out
in boats and camping, etc.

That leaves us May 15 and May 29th - I think May 29th is a Jewish holiday?
Can someone confirm? I'm assuming we want to stick with Friday (though
Wednesday might be better as it is mid-week)

Donna M Snow