[Evangelism] Re: World Plone Day 2009

Jan Ulrich Hasecke juhasecke at googlemail.com
Thu Dec 18 07:27:31 UTC 2008

Am 17.12.2008 um 21:11 schrieb Donna Snow:

> I would say April/May would be good. Not summer and not beginning
> of the school year. I'm leaning toward May actually.

+1

I proposed this earlier, because I think it is better to have a
balance of events during the year. Someone pointed out to use the
Plone Conference as a mean of motivating people to organize the WPD.
But I guess this is not needed. We're all motivated enough. ;-)

If we talk about no-gos: usually in September we have our annual DZUG-
Tagung in Germany, so please do not schedule the WPD in September or
early October.

juh

--
Business: http://hasecke.com --- Private: http://hasecke.eu --- Blog:
http://www.sudelbuch.de --- History: www.generationenprojekt.de ---

--
DZUG e.V. (Deutschsprachige Zope User Group)
http://www.zope.de