[Evangelism] Re: World Plone Day 2009

Donna Snow donnamsnow at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 20:11:51 UTC 2008

I agree, we should definitely schedule this earlier in the year. November is
not a good month for these types of things, peoples heads are already into
the holiday and end of the year wrap up.

I would say April/May would be good. Not summer and not beginning of the
school year. I'm leaning toward May actually.

Donna Snow