[Evangelism] Re: World Plone Day 2009

Chris Barnes chris at txbarnes.com
Wed Dec 17 14:46:53 UTC 2008

Roberto Allende wrote:
> Hello
>
> Although we are doing the wpd2008 postmorten, we can start to talk about
> date for wpd2009.
>
> I believe it is a good idea to keep it one month after PC, but before
> december. So, i'd like to propose Friday November 27th as the date for
> WPD 2009.

I'm going to guess that you're not in the U.S., right?

Thur, Nov 26 is Thanksgiving day; arguably the 2nd biggest holiday in
the U.S.  Virtually everyone in the U.S. has the next day (Fri, Nov 27)
as a holiday as well.

Which means your proposed date would guarantee virtually a zero turnout
in the U.S.

--
Chris Barnes