[Evangelism] World Plone Day 2009

Gabrielle Hendryx-Parker gabrielle at sixfeetup.com
Wed Dec 17 14:36:07 UTC 2008

Hi Roberto,

I tend to think that scheduling the event so close after the
Conference is putting a lot of pressure on Plone companies already
preparing for the Conference. I would like to see a two month lag in
between the two events.

S i x  F e e t  U p ,  I n c .  |  "Nowhere to go but open source"
Direct Line: +1 (317) 861-5948 x601
Toll-Free: 1-866-SIX-FEET
gabrielle at sixfeetup.com
http://www.sixfeetup.com  |  Zope/Plone Custom Development