[Evangelism] Re: Postmortem for WPD

Roberto Allende rover at menttes.com
Tue Dec 16 20:12:08 UTC 2008

Donna Snow escribió:
> Do we want to schedule a chat session for figuring out what we can do
> differently for next year?

Great idea. Why don't we meet at #plone-evangelism, january 8th 2009 to
talk about it.

In this meeting we should talk about what and how do we write
http://www.openplans.org/projects/plone-marketing/postmortem-for-wpd-2008
(there are some suggestions already)

In the meantime, it would be awesome if we collect urls from the wpd
hosts. For that, i suggest using del.icio.us, for example:

http://delicious.com/r0ver/worldploneday2008

The tags i'm using are, everything related with wpd2008 have this tags:
plone
worldploneday2008

and depending the case i also add:
wpd2008blog
wpd2008buzz
wpd2008site

If you consider it is a good idea, it would be great if you use these
tags, so we can filter quiclky them.

Kind Regards
r.

--