[Evangelism] Should we be doing things like this?

Calvin Hendryx-Parker calvin at sixfeetup.com
Mon Dec 8 14:08:38 UTC 2008

On Dec 6, 2008, at 6:17 PM, Nate Aune wrote:

>> Any way we can get in with O'Reilly and do the same to a broader
>> market?
>> Anyone on here know anybody over there?
>
> I was just introduced to Adam Oram who works for O'Reilly Media in
> Cambridge.
> http://www.praxagora.com/andyo/

I did end up chatting with the moderator from O'Reilly and got her
email address.  We have already exchanged some emails about setting
this up for Plone.  They said they were putting their webcast schedule
together right now for Q1 of next year and were going to see if there
was enough interest in Plone before moving forward.  I'll keep on top
of them and follow up in a bit to we are still on their radar.

If we want this then we should probably email webcast at oreilly.com and
say we want Plone webcasts!

Cheers,
Calvin

--
S i x  F e e t  U p ,  I n c .  |  "Nowhere to go but open source"
Silicon Valley: +1 (650) 401-8579 x602
mailto:calvin at sixfeetup.com
http://www.sixfeetup.com  |  Zope/Plone Custom Development