[Evangelism] Should we be doing things like this?

Nate Aune natea at jazkarta.com
Sat Dec 6 23:17:00 UTC 2008

> Any way we can get in with O'Reilly and do the same to a broader market?
>  Anyone on here know anybody over there?

I was just introduced to Adam Oram who works for O'Reilly Media in Cambridge.
http://www.praxagora.com/andyo/

> There are quite a few Python folks who are "in" with them like Noah Gift and
> Doug Hellmann.  Maybe we can approach them?

yeah, if you can contact Noah and Doug, I'll contact Adam at O'Reilly.
I'm not sure if he works in the division that coordinates the
webcasts, but if not, hopefully he can redirect me to someone who
does.

Nate

Nate Aune - natea at jazkarta.com
http://nateaune.com (personal blog)
http://jazkarta.com (open source technology solutions)
http://twitter.com/natea (daily updates)

PondCMS: Fully managed Plone-based CMS solution
http://jazkarta.com/products/pondcms