[Evangelism] WPD 2008 Slide Deck Rev 2

Nate Aune natea at jazkarta.com
Mon Dec 1 00:58:30 UTC 2008

Hi Constance,

Thanks again for preparing the WPD Slide Deck. I know that it got a lot of
good use around the world at the various events.

I'm not sure if you saw this blog post, but John DeRosa provides some good
constructive criticism for how we could make this slide deck even better.
http://seeknuance.com/2008/11/09/world-plone-day-and-better-start-for-a-plone-introductory-talk/

Nate

Nate Aune - natea at jazkarta.com
http://nateaune.com (personal blog)
http://jazkarta.com (open source technology solutions)
http://twitter.com/natea (daily updates)

PondCMS: Fully managed Plone-based CMS solution
http://jazkarta.com/products/pondcms