[Evangelism] Should we be doing things like this?

Nate Aune natea at jazkarta.com
Mon Dec 1 01:07:06 UTC 2008

On Thu, Nov 27, 2008 at 10:45 PM, Calvin Hendryx-Parker <
calvin at sixfeetup.com> wrote:

> Just caught this in my RSS reader and I have signed up to check it out to
> see how this works.  I think it would be something that could be pretty
> effective to get new folks engaged in Plone.
>
> http://oreilly.com/emails/drupal-webcast.html

+1. The NTEN folks have been doing "Diving into Plone" webcasts and inviting
Jon Stahl to present.
http://www.nosi.net/projects/webinars/plone

These webcasts are specifically targeting non-profit organizations who are
considering Plone, but we could start doing them for other industry sectors
as well.

See the webinar slides from Jon's presentation on "Plone for Non-Profits".
http://www.nten.org/uploads/Plone_NTEN_2008.pdf

Nate

Nate Aune - natea at jazkarta.com
http://nateaune.com (personal blog)
http://jazkarta.com (open source technology solutions)
http://twitter.com/natea (daily updates)

PondCMS: Fully managed Plone-based CMS solution
http://jazkarta.com/products/pondcms