[Evangelism] Re: Plone Day

Virginia Choy virginia at pretaweb.com
Tue Apr 15 04:22:04 UTC 2008

Hi Roberto,

I own a Plone integration business in Sydney and would be very keen to
participate in "Plone Day". Plone is not so well known in Australia so this
would be a great opportunity to promote it.

Please let me know if you need any help in organising it. November is a good
time for us and we plan to attend the Plone conference so we'll meet you
then.

Regards Virginia

Virginia Choy
Business Development Manager
PretaWeb - Effective Web Content Management Solutions
W: www.pretaweb.com
E: virginia at pretaweb.com