[Evangelism] Re: Plone Day

Roberto Allende rover at menttes.com
Fri Apr 11 19:25:50 UTC 2008

Francesco Ciriaci wrote:
> Excellent idea!
>
> Let's work on it :)
>
> .francesco

Ok, 3 persons interested is enough to move forward :D -

We have to decide/suggest the date. According to previous experiences
from other communities, we need at least 3 months to organize and get
critical mass... that lead us to Jun/July but is summer in northern
countries... then we have Plone Conference, so what about November 7th,
it's about a month after the Conf, so everyone is back and we take the
conf to promote and encourage other members to joint the event.

Kind Regards
r.

--
http://robertoallende.com