[Evangelism] Conferences and events of interest

Nate Aune natea at jazkarta.com
Sun Jul 29 05:08:04 UTC 2007

On 6/29/07, Francesco Ciriaci <francesco at reflab.com> wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> Alex just reminded me of some important conferences and events where
> Plone must be present:
>
> - LinuxWorld SF
> - OSCON
> - PyCon
> - EuroPython
>
> any other major event we should add to this list? What about some
> nice CMS conference? ;)

I'll be giving a talk about Plone4Artists at the Content Management
Professionals Summit.
http://www.cmprosevents.org/site/program_detail/podcasting_and_publishing_multimedia_content_with_a_cms/

I've also been on a panel on open source CMSes at the Gilbane
Conference which is taking place in Boston in November.
http://gilbaneboston.com/
there is also a Gilbane conference in San Francisco every sprint.

The Grassroots Use of Technology conference every year is a good place
to promote Plone to the New England non-profit groups.
http://organizerscollaborative.org/conference

Nate

Nate Aune - natea at jazkarta.com
http://www.jazkarta.com
Plone solutions, consulting and development