[Evangelism] articles about Plone4Artists sprint in LinuxWorld and InfoWorld

Nate Aune natea at jazkarta.com
Sun Aug 26 02:55:55 UTC 2007

There was a journalist, China Martens, from IDG at the Plone4Artists
sprint who wrote two articles which appeared in LinuxWorld and InfoWorld.

Sprinting to create open-source content management
http://www.linuxworld.com/news/2007/072007-ready-steady-sprint-creating-open-source.html?page=1

You're Never Alone with Plone
http://www.infoworld.com/article/07/07/24/never-alone-with-plone_1.html

There was another journalist from IDG, Esther Schindler, at the Doccomm
sprint at the GooglePlex who wrote blog entries the whole week.
http://advice.cio.com/esther_schindler/plone_sprint_the_wrap_up

I think we should make it a habit of inviting journalists to the Plone
sprints. It's a great way to get press because there is an actual event
which makes it more newsworthy, and it's a fairly unique activity to
bring volunteer coders from all over the world together to create
software in exotic places.

Is there a good place to collect these press mentions? Perhaps on
plone.net? http://plone.net/buzz

Nate